We are continuing to make progress on our 1965 HiPo Mustang Convertible project. The car is painted, and it is time to start bolting the parts on!
The engine was recently assembled and painted. We installed a factory 3 x 2 carburetor set up along with correct Cobra Valve Covers and Oil Pan. Before installing the engine in the car, we wanted to run it on the engine dyno. This way, we could do the initial break in and check for any leaks or problems that we may have. We also decided to do a few little "pulls" up to 5000 and 6000 RPM's while we were all hooked up.
Everything went extremely well. We will be now working on the final few details on the engine and hope to have some more pictures of that soon.
Post a Comment