Thanks for visiting!

We have been serving the Mustang Hobby for over 40 years by providing quality parts with great service and reasonable prices. Check out our web site.

We started this Blog to share pictures, show new parts, and just talk about 64 1/2-73 Mustangs. We love to feature Customer Cars also. If you would like to see your Classic Mustang right here on our Blog, send us an email by clicking here to find out how!!

Sep 4, 2009

Mustang (and other Fords too!) Radiator Overflow Hose

Here is a neat item that just arrived. It is the Radiator Overflow Rubber Hose. This hose is used on Mustangs, of course, and tons of other older Ford cars. It is made just like the original with the thick wall and the ribs. It's just a really cool little detail part.
We have two different part numbers for this. The only difference between the two numbers is the length of the hose that you receive.

EG2591 is listed for the 65-66 Mustang. With this kit, you receive 29 inches of hose. You actually need about 28 1/4 inches. Click here or on the part number to order.

EG2592 is listed for the 67-70 Mustang. This kit has 36 inches of hose. There were several different radiators in this range of years, so the extra length here may be needed. Click here or on the part number to order.

No comments: